Emergency Tree Removal Professionals in Atlanta, GA
A fallen tree can be a serious safety hazard and can cause significant damage to your property. Fast, efficient emergency tree removal is the first step toward rectifying the situation and safely restoring your yard or your home. At AKA Tree Service, we pride ourselves on our ability to respond to emergencies quickly and professionally.
If you have a downed tree on your property, don’t wait to call the tree removal experts! Our emergency tree removal service near Atlanta, GA, and Athens, GA, is available 24/7 to help you handle fallen trees. We’ll minimize stress and keep your family and property safe.
Handling a fallen tree
When a tree in your yard is damaged by weather or disease, it can fall without warning. Knowing the steps to take if a tree falls on your property will help you stay calm and reduce property damage and safety risks:
- Ensure sure no one was injured by the tree or branch. If medical attention is needed, seek help first before calling for tree removal.
- Inspect the fallen tree to ensure it did not snag any utility or communication lines.
- If you see downed lines, don’t try to handle them yourself, as it can be difficult to tell the difference between phone lines and power lines.
- If any lines have been compromised by a fallen tree or branch, call your utility company or fire department right away for help.
- Once everyone is safe, take pictures of the area and contact your insurance company.
- Next, call AKA Tree Service for safe and quick emergency tree removal.
Never try to remove a tree yourself! Removing even small trees requires specialized equipment and knowledge in order to prevent further property damage. If your home needs repairs, you’ll also need to call a roofer or contractor to address any damage. AKA Tree Service has top-level connections in the State of Georgia for contractors and can easily refer you.
Preventing fallen trees
The best way to handle a fallen tree is to prevent it from occurring at all. While severe weather is a common cause of fallen trees, factors such as age and disease can also increase a tree’s risk for falling.
You can help prevent fallen trees by scheduling regular tree care. Trimming removes extensive branch systems or weak branches that may be prone to falling, and tree pruning services keep your trees healthy and strong.
Routine maintenance helps prevent emergencies
Scheduling periodic tree inspections and tree service with an ISA-certified arborist can help catch the signs of poor tree health you may miss and addressing diseases quickly will prevent trees from falling. AKA Tree Service is ISA certified, and can perform tree inspections, tree removal, tree trimming, stump grinding, and other tree care services for your property.
At AKA Tree Service, our number one goal is to provide our customers with peace of mind during fallen tree emergencies. We know it can be stressful when a tree falls on your property, especially when there’s damage involved. We have been a tree care leader in the Atlanta, GA, and Athens, GA, areas for years, and our entire team is trained and experienced. AKA Tree Service uses only the best equipment in the business, and we’ll remove the tree from your property efficiently and safely.
Call now for emergency tree removal!
Why Choose Us
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Always a Free Estimate
- ISA Guidelines Always Followed
- We Work With Your Insurance