Tree Insurance Service
Fallen trees can represent significant damage to your home and your property, which cannot be addressed without the help of a professional emergency tree service. Fortunately, homeowners insurance often includes provisions that provide financial assistance with tree removal and debris cleanup after a disaster that affects your home. At AKA Tree Service, our affordable tree service serving Atlanta is dedicated to helping you handle emergencies with the least stress and out-of-pocket expense. We will work with your insurance company to provide safe tree removal and minimize your costs after a storm or other disaster.
Tips to Help You Handle a Tree Emergency
Knowing how to handle a tree emergency can help you stay calm and minimize any damage that does occur, as well as reduce the time it takes to make repairs.
- Make sure everyone in your home is unhurt and your home appears safe. If you feel your home is not safe, leave the premises immediately.
- Call your power company if the trees have damaged any power lines, then contact AKA Tree Service so that we can begin arranging removal of the tree with your insurance company.
- Keep all receipts associated with your tree services and any necessary relocation during repairs for submission to your insurance company. AKA Tree Service will work directly with your insurance provider to minimize confusion, speed up the claim approval process, and speed the reimbursement process up.
Understanding Tree Removal and Insurance Benefits
The vast majority of homeowners insurance policies will handle tree removal if a tree or branch falls on your property and causes damage. Understanding your insurance benefits can help you understand your responsibilities and that of your insurance company when handling tree removal. When a tree falls and damages property, the origin of the tree is unimportant. Thus, if a tree on your property falls and affects your neighbor’s home, he will file a claim under his insurance. If your neighbor’s tree falls and hits your home, you will file a claim with your insurance company. Homeowners insurance policies typically cover tree removal, roof tarping, and the repair of any damage caused by a tree when it falls on your home or any insured structure on your property due to a storm or other cause outside your control. If a tree falls on your home because it is dead or diseased, you may have to cover the cost of tree removal, but your insurance will pay to repair your home.
At AKA Tree Service, we aim to minimize the disruption to your daily life and your finances that a fallen tree can cause. You can reach us at (404) 602-0508 for emergency tree service and insurance assistance in Atlanta.
Why Choose Us
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Always a Free Estimate
- ISA Guidelines Always Followed
- We Work With Your Insurance